Wednesday 31 January 2007

mini crisis

Yesterday was the sad loss of a dear friend - my pedometer. I was getting out of the car and looked down and there was my pedometer on the seat broken - have no idea whats happened to it. But I feel lost!

Talking about lost - I'm putting posters around the area about my daughters bunny.

Friday is now only 2 nights away and I am planning an early get away friday morning about 5am (my excuse is need to get out before the monsters awake so they don't get upset) and on my drive will go past snowdon for a gander and then onto somewhere else for a walk. I'm looking at Hebog at the moment from the Trail Routes website. Have just installed memory map on the computer so will have alook what routes are on there.
I have to take full advantage of any time that I can grab to myself to get out there. And strangely Hubby is quite happy to let me go up a mountain on my own (maybe he is trying to get rid of me - or just that I won't listen to him if he say's no?)

One of my neighbours who i haven't seen for a while told me yesterday that I look like I've lost weight and hubby told me the same over the weekend.
Prehaps binning the scales was the best thing that I've done!

No comments: