Sunday 28 January 2007

keeping Fingers crossed

I have just been on the Bremex website, they are the group that is taking us out on the weekend and it says that all courses are cancelled.

So in dismay I have sent an email to Claire and am hoping that it doesn't mean us - but I will keep you all updated.

been out today for a wander with Elli in the Macpac and also took my eTrex. So we had great fun. Only did 2 miles but with 2 stone on your back I'm sure that it's really 10 miles or something like that. But as I didn't do as many steps as I would have liked - I came home and did my LTT and clocked up over 10000 steps again today.

The exercise, water and good diet are the only way I am coping with very little sleep at the moment.
My daughter has had a bunny from Tesco since she was born (2 1/2 years ago) and yesterday it was lost from the Macpac whilst going up the shop.

URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP: IF ANYONE HAS A PINK BUNNY OR KNOWS OF SOMEONE THAT DOES PLEASE CONTACT ME - MONEY PAID!!

It is a serious request she has been waking up at 2am crying out for bunny!! Breaks my heart.

Had a play with the eTrex today and it was great fun set waypoints and gotos. Will put the software on ready for the weekend and hopefully if all goes well will get to try in the hills!!

managed to get into my new craghopper trousers today - they have an awful cut but are a size 14 short - result. By the end of this I will be a 12 (if not less) but I am feeling fitter and it's not about losing all the weight (although that is a bonus)

have found a 40 mile walk around the bedfordshire area which I am going to do at the end of feb over a few days - getting ready for the 4 peaks.
have now over 10 people joining me for the 3 peaks challenge.

Will now await Claire's email - will probably have rung her by 9.15 tomorrow morning.
Worse case scenario - the trail academy still go and meet up and have a laugh on the hills!
Watch this space

No comments: