Monday 1 January 2007

Happy New Year!

Cor, 2007 already, is it just me or do the years go faster as you get older.
Well yesterday my step count was appalling - although I did manage a 20 minute bike ride with the monsters and Paul. Initially I dropped my bike with Elli on it (she is nearly 2 stone) but I did ok with Ioan,but the heavens were opening up - so it was back home to cook the Roast Chicken dinner that Paul wanted after our trek up Pen-Y-Fan.

Well I have 7 weeks to pack up my house and move up towards Milton Keynes way. I am dreading it, Paul is back in work and the kids are demanding to say the least.
Well my average step count this week was 8164 so very happy with that as I planned only 7500, think alot of it was to do with the mountain.

Was going to take the kids out on a 9 1/2 mile walk today, but discovered that there was lots of stiles. Seeing as I was going on my own with an all-terrain buggy and one in the rucksack - I had to abandon all hope. may take Paul on Wednesday before he starts nights.
Note to Trail; how do I combat the stiles on my own with the kids and also can you get childrens (i mean the really small ones) walking boots? and if so where from? I think Elli may appreciate them.

As it's the 1st January it's only fitting to start my resolutions - not to have one because you only give up!!

But my goals are to hit 8000 steps average
start darren's exercises
keep drinking 2lts of water
do at least 30mins on my LTT (lateral thigh trainer)
all this daily!

But today I will do some more packing and finish off my website for the charity events this year. (yes I have recently done a web design course - so am putting it to good use) so hopefully it should be live by tomorrow or wednesday.

hopefully we will all get what we want this year - for me one of the things is going to be a healthy, fitter me!

No comments: