Sunday 7 January 2007

Lost Marbles??

I have found a way to do 10000 steps before breakfast.

Yup get up at 6.30am and go on a 5 mile walk. The weather wasn't great and it was dark, only a few hills involved, but it cleared the cobwebs away.
Felt like I need to do something abit more than normal today as will spend most of tomorrow in a car house hunting.

I wanted to catch the train the Betws-Y-Coed in feb, but would believe there are no trains on a sunday. I was looking forward to chilling out, reading a book and listening to some newly downloaded tunes on my i-pod. Now looks like going to be stuck in the car - bleugh!!

Sorry Blacks, but have had to buy some new gloves as the ones we had are too big and bulky for me. Didn't fancy doing any scrambling when I can't feel what I'm grabbing (prehaps not such a bad thing then).

I've just been reading Sarah's blog and I really admire her, she gets out there and does walks in beautiful cornwall over the winter and although she'll probably hit me for saying this - she may moan about doing it - but she stills does it and doesn't give herself enough credit for her achievements. Sarah I think you're a STAR!!!

No comments: