Thursday 4 January 2007

All good things come in 3!!

Well I have no idea where to start today, firstly we are off on a weekend of mountain skills with Trail, I can't wait!!
Secondly I've also got a new baby rucksack coming a Macpac Vamoose, can't wait to get out with that - means both Elli and Ioan can come on longer trips now.
Thirdly, whilst trying to get audience tickets for Top Gear I applied for some celebrity big brother big brain thing. Never expected to get in, but low and behold guess who is going to the live show on Monday!! I have to say that when I got the tickets I thought never mind, then I remembered that my sister-in-law loves Dermot, so much so that she has got the time off work!

So far today have drunk my 2lts of water and made a beautiful stew packed full of veg. Now when Elli goes to bed in the next 5 mins, I will be able to do my stepper to get me over my 10000 steps and then I can watch Green Wing - Yipppeee

So watch this space, the way my luck is going, I may just win the lottery

No comments: