Friday 19 January 2007

Scales may not have been broken!

Yesterday I weighed myself in Boots and was most disappointed they tallied up with the scaled that I binned!!

So now I have no idea of what I weighed when I started the academy and how much I've lost or put on.
So I'm starting from yesterday not sure if I am brave enough to admit my weight yet live on the web.
I've been devising my own eating plan as I know that I am going to struggle to get out regularly over the next 3 weeks with moving and Paul being away.

So this weekend we'll be taking the Macpac out for a test run (lots of thanks to Macpac and Claire for organising it for me). Claire also sent me a copy of Matt (the editor) taking his son up Snowdon at 7 months - I am not quite brave enough for that yet, maybe a nice 300m hill instead to start off with (especially as we'll be taking 2!!)

So please can everyone keep an eye on me and make sure I don't stray from my healthy eating. I realy don't know what went wrong because I did lose weight over christmas - so sad really :(

No comments: