Monday 22 January 2007

happiness arrives again!

Ok, so having a good week so far - steps haven't been brilliant (apart from shopping expedition that is!)
But I have had lots of new and shiny things arrive over the last week:
1 MacPac Vamoose
2 A Shewee
3 A OL17 Map
4 A spork
5 Whistle
6 Orange Bivy bag
7 Thermal blanket
8 A pair of Bloc Sunglasses

If thats not enough to keep me motivated Paul bought me a Garmin Etrex!!

Now we all now I am moving and having been sat in the car for 5 hours today travelling to the Nursery and back I can't wait to get up there - so I have made myself some goals (apart from continuing with my stepper)

1 join the MK 20-30's Ramblers Association
2 sign up for the climbing course
3 swim twice a week
4 cycle twice a week
5 volunteer for a local charity
6 promote my business and set the other 2 up

so just a few things to keep me going with

I have also signed up for a seminar with business link which follows Steve Redgraves principles or something about happy life / happy work / happy everything

So all in all I feel very happy knowing all this can start in 2 weeks time.
meanwhile really looking forward to Wales - bring it on!!

No comments: