Thursday 25 January 2007

More white stuff please!!

Snow - what a lovely wake up call that was.
I was meant to be on a seminar yesterday but was going to call off it and go on that hill scramble in Aylesbury - by the time I got up the Nursery to frop the kids off, the snow had melted and I had a ton of paperwork to get through - boohoo!! But only 2 weeks to go and that hill will be mine!

I am also going to see if I can get into my new walking trousers for next week in wales. 8 days to go and I will be there!
Both my little monsters have colds at the moment so I am averaging about 4 hours of solid sleep and the rest is broken and I feel bleugh at the moment - thank god for water!

My GPS is coming for its first trip to Wales for a play next week - it is very excited and wants a case to keep it nice and warm. Ebay here we come!

If anyone wants a good laugh click on to www.bbc.co.uk/wales/info/charities and I am there with my chubby cheeks!!

Only 15 days to my move :)

No comments: