Tuesday 16 January 2007

it arrived!!!

My Macpac came yesterday and what a fantastic bit of gear it is.
It puts my mothercare one to shame (no surprises there) So Elli (my eldest) gets a shiny new one (all 2stone of her) and Ioan is more than happy in his one.
Will be telling Paul later that we are going out on the weekend and trying it out. Am currently looking out for some waterproof gear for the kids. There is quiet a few bits on ebay that I am watching.

Had the kit list for Wales - really looking forward to that now. It'll be great to get some fresh air and meet up with everyone again. Seeing as the next 3 weeks I am going to be stuck in the house packing boxes.

So I treated myself today to an OL17 Map and a Shewee (don't want to get caught out on the mountains)
Also it's only 10 weeks to my 1st charity challenge, the 4 peaks in the Lake District, so carrying on with the training and will notch it up a few gears when we move - yippee

tip of the day
give yourself a goal, whether it be a charity event or just going higher - goals give you something to work towards

PS I also need names for 2 businesses so if anyone has any ideas please (training and web design)

No comments: