Wednesday 3 January 2007

keeping those good intentions up!

well it's day 3 of the new year and since monday I have managed to do 10000+ steps daily, done the exercises that Darren gave us and drank at least 2lts of water - I'm feeling pretty proud of myself so far.
was going to go out for a walk today but had to start packing things away so will be going out on the weekend with paul and the kids. So I have been getting my steps up by using my LTT. I must say that I am definetly feeling all the better for it.
Got to do a video and send some photos to trail by tomorrow. tried 3 times to do the video earlier but the little ones were screaming all the way through it, so will try again tomorrow.
feeling abit down at the mo, having to move in 6 weeks time, and dad only dying 5 weeks ago I can't help but think I really have too much on at the mo. It means that i have to take a step back from the running of the nursery as i can't travel all the way up there but that will get easier when I move.
Take care all :)

No comments: