Monday 1 January 2007

talk about opening your eyes!

http://www.livingto100.com/

I just watched "change the day I die" on Sky 3 and well I did the calculator and was pleased to get 84, so click on the link above if you want to give it ago.
This man was 51, morbidly obese and was given just another 7 years to live. He was drinking over 120 units a week.
what surprised me the most was that his diet took 11 years off his life and exercise just 2 years.

Nothing like a good way to start the new year.

I have done 10000 steps plus today so far, drank over 2lts of water, did 20 mins on my stepper and the exercises that Darren gave us.

Am planning mine and Sarah's next jolly, there are a few walks in Wiltshire so maybe one of those.
Also planning something for me and paul, just got to sort the kids out the day and night - any volunteers?

No comments: