Tuesday 9 January 2007

Exhausted!!

Where do I start??

Yesterday spent all day house hunting and did we find anything - nope, by the time I got home, it was time to get ready to go to see Celebrity Big Brother Big Brain Live. What a pants show but the experience was good - got home at 1am (I've not been out so late in years and if you think I'm joking - I'm not!)
So only clocked up 6000 steps, will make it up over the week.

Then today was interviewed by BBC Wales which was fantastic, Trail are even letting them use some of the photo's from the Lake District and they are great - so not so worried about the mag coming out tomorrow now!!

Am going to do my exercises now, even though I am exhausted, but if I don't do them tonight there will some reason why I can't do them tomorrow and thursday etc etc.....

On a good note my average stepcount last week was 10552 - woohoo!!!!

By the way photos to follow but practised my climbing skills at a soft play area today with Elli - who needs fancy mountains?? (ME!!!!) :)

No comments: