Wednesday 20 December 2006

Retail Therapy!

No idea what happened with the photos on the last post.

Anyway Friday morning woke up and all my muscles ached so some ibuprofen later and a cup of tea I realised that my trousers for the funeral hadn't washed properly - thank god for 24hr supermarkets. So at 7.45 I was speeding through the streets of Newport as we were being picked up at 9am - phew managed it and actually looked presentable for a change.
I wouldn't go into the details too much as I'm still in denial of it all - but it was standing room only at the crem and it was a service unlike any other I have been too. I didn't cry and I stayed all the way through.
I am finding it more dificult now then I did at the time.
So whats a girl to do when she is feeling down?

It was off to Blacks in Cardiff where I really needed a new rucksack as the one I had used the day before was "pants". So for christmas off my kids I have a shiny new bag - yippee!
But enough of all of this now I spent another week not doing anything that I was shown to do or wearing my pedometer - but I hope you'll all agree that I had good reason not to. But Monday the 11th december it was full steam ahead.

No comments: