Thursday 21 December 2006

Plodding on

Well yesterday I was really unwell but still managed to clock up over 7000 steps, but now today my eldest Elli is unwell. So I am in proper Mummy mode and looking after her. So far have nearly 4000 steps done, and I'm cleaning the house ready for christmas so keeping very active. The pedometer is amazing I'm wearing it all the time and it really spurs me on. As of next week I am going to start the other exercises in the pack that Darren gave us.

Tip of the Day
If you still have christmas wrapping to do, place the presents in one part of the house as far away from the room that you are actually going to be doing the wrapping in. Then only take one item at a time and wrap them. So you'll keep going back and fore. It'll really help get those steps up! Especially if you have to keep going up and down the stairs.

No comments: