Thursday 21 December 2006

Food for Thought...

Just thought that I have a craving for lots of veggies, so decided to make a sausage stew for tea with lots of them in (and a big yorkshire pudding to put it all in) when I had a ponder and realised that I have some advice for people and some friends of mine (you know who you are)
So here it is

11 months ago I bought my own business - I own a day nursery. It has been hard, with lots of tears and swearing, lots of tantrums, but mainly I have felt good about it. I know that it will pay off and become more successful. I only have to look at what I have achieved over the months.
But back to the point I'm trying to make, don't worry about things you have no control over. Life is really too short and any opportunities that you get given TAKE. If you don't do or try something when you are presented with it - then in the future you may never get the chance again.
Don't be scared and take the plunge whether, don't wait hoping the right moment will come along - it never will. There will always be a reason why you can't do something,but there will also be a reason why you should do it!
Don't wait for opportunities go and grab them.
Ring that man you fancy, go for that job you have always wanted - send that email to the magazine.
Don't wait as life could pass you by sooner than you expect.

No comments: