Wednesday 20 December 2006

I'm back

Lets bring it up todate. Over the 2 weeks of my dad dying I put on 8lb, since the 11/12 I've now lost that! Good News no 1
Been on a walk with Sarah - about 6 miles and over 14000 steps - Good News No2
Healthy eating is really on par - not drinking as much as I should be but that is in hand.
Breakdown of daily steps
I figure if I do an average over the week it gives me more to work towards
3000
5623
8080
3094
5300
6543
14892
Daily average 6647
Plan to hit 7000 this week.
Went to Ellis Brigham last week to have a look at the climbing wall - my god it is so high - so still thinking about booking a course with my birthday money - but I have my eye on a pair of boots - so tough decision!

Good news no 3 - bargain pair of brand new merrell boots on ebay £31.00 - was gutted they got muddy on sunday!!

was quite upset that no-one took my photo in Starbucks the other day - I was practising my standing on one leg - I think someone may have actually called security!

Taking the monsters out on a bike ride on saturday as it should be quiet - with everyone christmas shopping hopefully. Its the 1st time Ioan will have been out - so fingers crossed the littlemad one should enjoy it.

Off to Wales on Sunday over the christmas period, so we can't decide what walk to go on - Paul is under orders that we are going out.

Tip of the Day
If you are struggling to afford all the gear - go to the shops try on different brands and know your sizes and what you want - wait till the sales, you can just go in and grab what you want. And it also means after christmas lots of things on ebay due to unwanted presents and clearing out of old gear. Having things come through the post will keep ou motivated as you'll just want to get out there and try them
Tip of the day

No comments: