Monday 25 December 2006

Merry Christmas

Hello all,

just a quick note to wish all a merry christmas. I have enjoyed a lovely dinner today (in my nice dress wearing my pedometer) did really well and did not have a huge plate as normal. But then I donned my baby rucksack and took the kids to the park, where I even managed to practise my climbing skills (photos to follow)
Last week I also planned to beat 7000 steps per day average and I hit 7109 - lots of yippees now please!!
This week I want to hit 7500 - I work well with little goals.
Off to do the Brecon horseshoe on wednesday with all my shiny new gear
I had
a blacks roc 35+ rucksack
a pink camelbac bottle
a silva compass, headlight and binoculars set
and a trekking pole!
So just checking the weather and we have an alternative planned (honestly just not sure what yet)
Will be off for another walk tomorrow as we did yesterday too (scattered some of dad's ashes yesterday so we had to go on a walk for that)

So keep eating and drinking well (lots of veg & water anyway)

And watching lots of fab telly while standing on 1 leg!
Sian :)

No comments: