Tuesday 19 December 2006

Felt like the longest week...

It was a good job that I had packed my bag for the Lakes already as now we would be staying in Wales. Monday involved making the funeral arrangements and a phone call to Claire asking if Hubby could stay with me. In the circumstances I really wasn't sure if I could face sleeping with people I didn't know.
As sad as I was, I realised that I needed to do this and was looking forward to it. It actually kept me focused. So Tuesday was the day that I decided that I didn't want to the funeral. I was adamant and got quite panicky about the whole thing. So it was decided that I would go in the car and then make my decision when I got there. I have a fear of the curtains closing at a crematorium as I know it's the last time that I'll see Dad.
But I had to get ready for the Lake. So i did.

No comments: