Monday 19 March 2007

The snow is coming!!!

Well we've had a splattering if you could call it that. Very cold though!!!

Anyway I have forgotten to tell you all how great the Blacks Sale was - our 3 in 1 fusion jacket by Technicals was reduced to £36.99 what a bargain that was. But the bestest one for me (my hubby treated me) was a rucksack containing a tent, sleeping bag and a self-inflating mat. All for the grand old price of £46.99

So now I am trying to twist his arm into a bit of wild camping in the lakes - not sure if it's working yet.

Have decided to book myself on that climbing course that I have been rabbiting on about since the beggining of Trail Academy. So am going to Ellis Brigham this week and treating myself.

Need to also look into some low level walking in the pyrennes as we are off to the south of france in may and I can't wait - really need a holiday this year

No comments: