Wednesday 7 March 2007

it just keeps getting better....

Well where to start,

life is on the up, definetly losing weight clothes are feeling alot looser, generally feeling really good too.

Looking forward to sunday, have found out that we are going through the waterfalls too - haven't been there since I was little so will be doing a blog!

Have been wearing in my new boots ready - and they are so comfy (except when I'm sat down on my knees) such a difference and very happy that I got them. They came in handy today when Elli decided to waddle into a puddle with no wellies and it was knee-deep to her, my toes were still warm and dry.

Been on the memory map looking at routes for the Lake District - still haven't decided on the best routes yet - posted a question on the Trail Forum and only got one reply with routes - please help I'm a novice here!!

No comments: