Monday 12 March 2007

36661

36661 is the number of steps that I did yesterday. Had a fantastic day out raising money for charity. Was a great walk and the weather was great and only a slight ache this morning that soon disappeared.

Saw some beautiful sights and the most annoying thing about the whole walk was that I had to keep pulling my trousers up.
Found some great spots for eating (well we were taken there by our guide) and my boots were fab!! No blisters, no sore toes, so will be ready for the lakes.

Will probably be putting the trip back by one week to tie in with the Trail Peak District trip. Just have to confirm with hubby when he get days off.

here are some photos of the trip yesterday - was going to do a blog but was having far too much fun! Plus don't think that people really want to listen to me drone on and on when I'm much better at writing instead!!


No comments: