Sunday 25 March 2007

more lost!!

woohoo another 2lb off the weight. Paul keeps telling me that I have lost weight and am getting trimmer. Even managed to get into some jeans today that have not seen the light of day for quite some time (probably wore them before I was pregnant with Ioan - so nearly two years) not a bad achievement.

Am finally getting my haircut on tuesday for the 1st time in 10 months - so will look completely different in our next photo shoot.

Read the book on the 3 peaks challenge and I think the enormity of what we are doing has finally hit me - but has also made me more determined to do it. Will get lots of walking and exercise in when we go away in May. Just far too busy with work at the moment and getting the house sorted.

Am now going to use my Tesco Clubcard points to buy our ramblers and YHA membership

No comments: