Tuesday 13 March 2007

more trips - wayhay!!

Just over 2 weeks to go and another trail trip to look forward to. We are off to the Pennines - have never been so quite excited plus the icing on the cake is a few hours drive afterwards and I'll be in the lakes for my first big challenge - the 3000's!!

Am I nervous - oh yes. Will be doing a bike ride and a walk this weekend. But I know I can walk distance now after the last weekend. Would like to start more cardio - but darren recommended anything but running (have big calves - they would get bigger) so thats just the excuse I needed to knock that torture on the head - but there is plently of other things that I can be doing. Running around with 30 children every day seems to be working. Have to go and buy some new jeans this week as mine are now too big - or prehaps I should just try a belt but then they don't fit so well.

By the end of the week should have some news on next years big charity event - should be spectacular!!

Also my gorgeous boy Ioan is now sleeping through the night - what a difference that has made!

No comments: