Saturday 3 March 2007

Good Morning to you all!!!

It is rather early in the morning here and having had about 5 hours sleep due to some very little monsters (namely my daughter who has decided that she wants to sleep in our bed)

So I am up watching teletubbies and surfing the net looking for some new boots. Which was what I dreamed about last night.
Today I ma going to try Meindhl's Air revolution GTX which have been ordered in for me. But just looking around to see what other shops are around here. I've decided against buying any on the internet and seeing as my business is on the up - I need a treat for working so hard.

Plus I really don't want to have to cut my toes off next week. I am confident that when I get the right boots that it will open up another world for me. No more tears on the hills. They really hurt when we were in Wales - infact they bruised again - not very pleasant.

So seeing as I am starving now - I am going to have soem lovely porridge with bananas and raisins and maybe soem organic wholemeal toast too.

Hope you all have a lovely day and I am so looking forward to my walk tomorrow!!!

No comments: