Monday 2 April 2007

Highs and Lows

Well I'll start with the lows - public apology time!

Sarah, I just read your blog and I never meant to insult or upset you. I know that you would have hated Friday because the walk was not expected in that way. You should know by now that I never intentionally mean to cause harm - so I'm sorry.

On another low note - its coming to the end of the tax year - yuck so means that my 50 hours in actual work and then another 30 hours at home have just got longer - bleugh!!!

But the highs

according to trail this month I have won a Jack Wolfskin Grow Up ( its a childrens sleeping bag - woohoo!!!) so me and elli are camping in the garden this weekend so I can test my new tent ready for some wild camping.

I now have 5 people wanting to join me for the 3 peaks cahllenge in September - everytime I seem to log into a forum - they are waiting - so really happy, plus its a big kick up the a$@e that I have to do more training!!!

Plus once I get my climbing course booked this week I can start planning next years charity event.
I persuaded Paul that it was cheaper to do a climbing course than get my boobs done!! so he is more than happy!!! ;)

No comments: