Saturday 21 April 2007

Elli my gorgeous 2 and 1/2 year old keeps asking to go walking - a moment that all mothers wait for. Lately whenever we go to Blacks she is off around the store with their brightly flowered walking poles again it makes my heart swell with lurve...

So I was wondering obviously want to get her involved - thinking of taking her to the Visitors Centre on Dunstable Downs today - its 243m which I think would be a nice starting point for her.
I've put a post on the Trail Forum asking for some help with how to tackle it though. She will obviously want to walk some of it and then she'll more than likely want to be carried. So do I take the other rucksack incase of that.
I suppose it's all to do with planning and I'll need to get better at it.

On another good note - someone else is going my september team for the 3 peaks and I got the 1st form back the other day!

Also only 9 days to hols. Still researching walks in the pyrenees - woohoo!!

No comments: