Friday 27 April 2007

bleugh....

I hate feeling ill...

Yesterday I started to feel sick and I'm hardly ever sick - I'm just hoping that I will be ok for holidays next week.
Off to Wales tomorrow for a surprise 50th Birthday lunch too..

Had to cancel my climbing course till I come back of holidays seemed a bit pointless starting and then having to wait 4 weeks till I could go again. So all will be sorted when I come backs.

Have found some cracking walks in the Andorra region for holidays.How could I go all that way and not take in some of the views!! Would have to be mad. So my boots and the MacPac are 1st in the car. Camera will be on charge ready.

The Trail Forum are organising a get together in July and it's looking like it's going to be a busy one!! It's nice that something so simple can turn into an adventure.

No comments: