Saturday 14 April 2007

The end or just the beginning...

With alot of hard thought I have had to decide not to go on the trip next week.
There are lots of reasons for this,
having to work a 12 hour day and then travel at least 5-6 hours is not my idea of a start to a good weekend. I will be knackered when I arrive and won't get a good nights sleep plus I'll have to disrupt everyone else to get into the YHA.
I've got the tax returns to be done before I go away on hols (a fine or a trip to the lakes??)
And then I've misplaced mine and pauls passports - not the best start to a holiday.

So I've decided that I've probably got too much other stuff on. Am I dissapointed - yes.but at the same time I've learnt so much and had so many opportunities over the last 6 months that I would never have had if I hadn't applied for the academy. I will always be thankful for that.

Its opened up a whole new world for me and really this is just the start for me. I will be contuining with the blog, not I imagine many people read this - but its therapeutic!!

No comments: