Thursday 18 August 2011

Hey I'm back!!

My goodness so much has happened since this blog was last up and running - have had 2 babies and now it's all systems go.

Since May have lost 20 1/2 lbs in total and knowing no more children have decided to finally undertake the Three Peaks Challenge in May 2012.

Raising money for Joss Parkes Searchlight  which is a new charity set up for helping children with Cancer, after Joss was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2005, he kept fighting until January 2011 where sadly he lost his fight.

Having met his mum Dianne she amazed me with her strength and passion and I am so proud to choose this as my Nurseries Charity.

So to kick it all off we are having a Car Boot Sale at Overstone School on Sunday 21st August.
And I better get on with my training seeing as we are off to Ben Nevis in September for a little training session......






No comments: