Friday 13 July 2007

All quiet on the academy front

Well, don't quite know what has happened to everyone - but it seems to have gone very quiet.

I am incredibly busy at the moment - I am setting up and extended school hours club at a school for use by 3 primary schools, plus come October will be catering school lunches for 2 of those. Plus I am also setting up a business network.

To top the busyiness off, I will also have some news in a few weeks that will make people think I am completly crazy - see if anyone can guess!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hmmmm.. to be honest, I think you're crazy anyway! But here goes...

You're pregnant again?
You're packing up and moving to France?
You're going back to school, as well as everything else you do?
You've signed up to some bonkers charity challenge?
You're doing the 3 peaks after all?

Did I miss anything? ;)