Tuesday 12 June 2007

Well what next???

To be honest have absolutely no idea!!

I want to keep this blog going, but I'm sure that no one is really that interested. I want to keep the walking up but fear that time and distance will just get the evil over me.

By time and distance I mean to any mountains. I fear that with everything thats happening at the moment with the business that I am really going to struggle and just have to decide what my priorities are. Albeit the business expansion is just going to be a short term huge push of my resources but still...

I'm hoping that the gym will help alot.

I really need some inspiration to keep me going - prehaps I'll get my boots and put them on the fireplace!!

1 comment:

Darren Christie said...

Sian,
the mountains are fantastic. But like a few of us out in the real world, it sounds like you aren't able to get out on the hill as often as you would like. If I get out there 6 times a year I'm lucky. However it shouldn't stop you enjoying walking. I get out with the dogs, longer walks at the weekend. And this is where Country Walking can give you inspiration.
Alot of us who can't get out there blog about it as it helps fuel that passion for the hills.
Keep it up, don't worry about not being able to get out on the hills every weekend. In real life we have commitments. Just enjoy the times you can get out there.
If you want to talk to some fellow outdoors bloggers head on over to http://www.outdoorbloggers.com , we are quite supportive ^__^